LUMIN T2 heralds the first redesign of the classic A1/T1 main boards and chassis. This new approach combines solid cnc panel construction with X1 technology to hit the performance sweet spot
All-new chassis construction featuring thick cnc panels and an internal power supply
- New generation processor provides DSD512 and 384kHz playback
- Dual ES9028PRO SABRE DACS
- USB digital audio output
- Precision 32-bit internal digital volume
- Discreet clock system for precision timing
- Low-noise switching power supply with dual stage regulator
- Resampling to every supported format up to DSD128 and PCM384kHz
- MQA full decoding
- Roon Ready, Spotify Connect, MQA, TIDAL, Qobuz, TuneIn and AirPlay-compatible
STEREONET AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND
Stereonet Australia & New Zealand have published their LUMIN T2 review.
During the extremely positive review, Mark Gusew states:
"One of the best sounding streamers at its price then and is also easy to use, stable in operation and superbly built..."